Working Security performs forensically sound acquisitions of machine images for use in state and federal cases. We perform forensic analysis of Microsoft Windows, Apple OS X, Linux, Apple iOS, Android and other mobile devices. Our formal reports are suitable for litigation, are supported by expert witness testimony and deposition support. We recover data and document timelines on computer use.
Whether your goal is just to recover access to your system or pursue legal actions, we can help.
Our GIAC certified staff meet standards required by the U.S. Department of Defense (DoDD 8570) under the Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CNDSP) Incident Responder program.
Our methods ensure the recovery of data when possible, the preservation of evidence and proper chain of custody including generation of Checksums and Hashes.
- Capture Evidence from Phones, Tablets, PCs Servers, USB
- Computer, Storage, Cloud Forensics
- Court Admissible Forensic Timelines with Checksums and Hashes
- Data Privacy Investigations Data Recovery / Deleted File Recovery
- e-Discovery and Litigation Support
- Expert witness testimony
- Intellectual Property Theft Investigations
- Network Intrusion Investigation
- Phone and Tablet Forensics
- Privacy Breach Investigations
- Risk Assessments and Audit
- Trade Secret Theft Investigations
- Unlock Tablets, Smart Phones, Servers, and Network Devices
- Virus and Malware Removal and Analysis
Contact a Forensic Expert today!